Man, 32, dies after botched penis enlargement jab

Man dies following penis enlargement jab as ‘catering worker posing as medic injects 32-year-old’s manhood with silicone oil’

  • Court hears unnamed victim got the killer jab from a untrained catering worker 
  • READ MORE: Eye-watering stories of men left suicidal  following penis surgery

A German man has died following a botched penis enlargement.

The 32-year-old, who wasn’t identified, reportedly had silicone oil injected into his genitalia by a catering worker posing as a medic. 

He succumbed to sepsis seven months later, after being struck down by a string of health complications. 

The man alleged to have carried out the procedure, referred to as Torben K, has no medical qualifications, according to prosecutors.

He advertised his jabs through an online ad, it was claimed. 

Prosecutors say a 32-year-old German man  died from a penis injection delivered by catering worker in an apartment. The man died after several months of care after initially seeking help from medics ay Giessen University Hospital

Prosecutors claim that the victim received the injection into his penis and scrotum at 46-year-old Torben K’s apartment in the city of Solingen in 2019.

The victim reportedly began experiencing breathing problems shortly after returning home from the procedure to his native Hesse, a region in central Germany.

According to local media, he sought aid from Giessen University Hospital and later spent months in agony on an intensive care ward.

Prosecutors claim the injections caused the victim to suffer sepsis, an over-reaction of the body’s immune system due to an infection.

High State Prosecutor Wolf-Tilman Baumert told local media: ‘Unfortunately, the silicone oil ended up in the person’s bloodstream.

READ MORE: Penis enlargement gone wrong: Eye-watering stories of men left suicidal and in agony following ‘Frankenstein’ surgery that left them misshapen 

Clinics specialising in such procedures a menu of treatments men seeking a larger package can choose from

‘This led to severe health complications and, eventually, to his death.’

He added: ‘The fact that the man asked for the treatment is irrelevant from our point of view. The defendant acted in a highly immoral manner.’

The trial is currently underway with a verdict expected later this month.

Liquid silicone injections for genital enlargement have been used for years, despite the risks involved.

They work by provoking the body’s immune system to react to the foreign substance by forming a thick mass called a granuloma.

This, in theory, increases the size and thickness of the tissue injected, giving men the bigger genitalia they desire.

However, this cosmetic procedure is banned in the UK due to the serious risks involved. 

One of the main risks is a condition called siliconoma.

This is where a severe inflammatory reaction to the silicone occurs in the tissues following the injection, which then needs to be removed. 

Surgery to excise the silicone is usually the only solution but the damage can often be permanent. 

The unnamed German man is just one of dozens who have been maimed in the pursuit of larger or more aesthetically pleasing penis. 

MailOnline recently described the story of Matt, a Utah man who sought out a risky genital-enhancement procedure.

The 46-year-old detailed how the resulting procedure left him feeling like a ‘broom handle’ had been implanted into his now misshapen penis. 

In the end the militarily veteran would have to pay about £250,000 to get the left  ‘Frankenstein’ surgery corrected. 

He’s not alone, with there being many other cases of men suffering similar injuries from undergoing surgery, implants and injections to enhance their genitals. 

Source: Read Full Article