In Germany 193.506 positive Corona so far have been Tests reported, such as data of the country’s health and social ministries are the result.
The 281 more than on Saturday. However, four States announced on Sunday that no new Pay – Baden-Württemberg, the Saarland, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt. In three länder, it was again on Sunday, no new Corona cases – Bremen, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Thuringia.
Read more about Coronavirus in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
So far, 8933 people have died from the effects of the Coronavirus. Only Bavaria, reported on Sunday a new case of death. According to the Robert Koch Institute, 177.700 Diseased are healed now and again. Approximately 6900 people are acutely infected (active cases). The number of acutely Infected has risen for the third Time in a row, even if only slightly (6800 on Saturday, 6600 on Friday and 6400 on Thursday).
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 35.541 (1.829 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 48.290 (2.589 Deaths)
- Berlin: 8.175 (213 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3.451 (171 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1.664 (50 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5.193 (231 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.761 (506 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 801 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.462 (630 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 42.720 (1.674 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: Of 6,979 (235 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2.766 (173 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5.440 (221 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1.867 (58 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3.147 (152 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3.249 (181 Deaths)
Total (As Of: 28.06.20, 20.33): 193.506 (8.933 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 27.06.20, 20.30): 193.225 (8.932 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch-Institute in Germany for approximately 177.700.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,71 (as 28.06.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
On rally: Attila Hildmann journalists harassed and minimum distance ignores stand